International Partner Program
Take the lead to expand computer science education in your country! As a Code.org International Partner, your organization can receive support from us to become a prominent computer science hub for your country. Build upon our experiences and best practices to build a strong community of local champions for computer science education. Connect with computer science champions in other countries. Let’s grow the global momentum behind computer science!
What you'll get from Code.org
- You’ll be able to use the official Code.org International Partner logo on your website, communications, and resources.
- We’ll help amplify your efforts through Code.org’s social media channels that reach more than 3 million people around the world.
- We’ll feature your organization’s logo on our website alongside those of other International Partners.
- We’ll provide resources that describe the best practices we’ve learned over the last four years of work expanding computer science in U.S. schools.
- You’ll be given access to an invite-only online community of global experts, including Code.org employees and fellow Code.org International Partners, who share the goal of expanding computer science education worldwide.
- You’ll receive the latest updates on exciting news, special events, program updates, useful resources, and more.
What Code.org would expect from you
- Promote computer science education in your country by hosting 3 relevant events each year
- Partner with local organizations (government agencies, non-governmental organizations, corporations, etc.) to expand awareness about the importance of computer science education
- Participate actively in Code.org's International Partner community and forum
- Act as main point of contact for individuals/organizations in your country that are interested in exploring computer science education options
- Coordinate Hour of Code campaign efforts in your country/region
- [Optional] If there is a main language that is not English in your country, provide a Lead Translator who can spend 8 to 10 hours per week on localization project management
Fill out the International Partner Program Application using this form. We will review your application and reach out to you.